Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Day on Earth. Let's Go!!!!!

Inspired by others I decided to think about what I wouldn't do if the world were to end tomorrow.  Here is my list.

1.  I wouldn't have to tell folks close to me I love them, they know.  I tell them every time I see them.

2.  I wouldn't go to work.  Did I even need to say that one???

3.  I wouldn't have to watch Weight Watchers points.  YAY - I'd start with Dutch Monkey Doughnuts, eat massive quantities of pasta and end with 5 kinds of dessert - lemon bars, ice cream, cobbler (any flavor except cherry), that green jello, whipped topping stuff we have at Thanksgiving and since it will be my last day on earth and migraines are not an issue, tons and tons of chocolate!!!

4.  I wouldn't spend time on the computer.  I doubt others would either.

5.  I wouldn't be afraid of heights anymore.  If I fall, it's just a day early.  So I'd go zip lining through the treetops.

6.  I wouldn't wash dishes or do housework.

7.  I wouldn't pick the car up from the shop.  What's the point of wasting that money.  I'd take the money and go shopping.  Of course I wouldn't be able to use anything I bought but it'll be fun to buy whatever I want!!

8.  I wouldn't keep the cat inside.  If it's his last day too he needs to spend it outside in the grass and exploring the woods.

9.  I wouldn't spend one minute away from my husband.  He would make my last day fun.

10.  Oops I wouldn't be able to do #3, #5 or #7.  I'm sure folks who run restaurants, stores and entertainment would be taking the day off too.  They'll have their own "What I'll do on my last day" list as well.

So what WILL I do?  Get together with my family and spend all day talking, laughing and eating.  What a better way to spend my last day?  And when Jesus comes we'll all be together to meet Daddy, brother, sister and grandparents.  Looking forward to it, are you ready?????  LET'S GO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good choice but still i cant believe tommorow the world is gonna end its very hard to imagine also