Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

Greetings from The Hill,

After a very hectic Friday I'm ready for a relaxing Saturday.  And what better way to start a "do as I want to" day than visit a few yard sales.

After stopping at one roadside sale where I didn't find anything I moved on to the charity sale at our local historic gym.  Proceeds are put right back into their remodel/upkeep fund. 

Tate Gym, Tate, GA


Inside the gym
Believe it or not I had P.E. in this very gym when I was in 7th grade.  This is where I learned to hate leg lifts.  Anyway today I found a sectioned condiment holder that will be just right for our "Do".  I also found 2 large coasters. 

Finds today
Then I stopped by another sale on the way home.  It was in the location where Sauter's store was when I was  kid.  Mrs. Sauter's granddaughter kept the building and was there today holding the sale.  It was so great to run into her.  We chatted for a long time about old times then I found a silicone cake pan and muffin pan.  I'd been wanting a new muffin pan and for $2.00 this one was a steal.

If you are yard sale shopping today let me know what you find.

Later....

No comments: