Friday, March 09, 2012

Greetings from The (Dreaming of Spring) Hill,

Spring means long warm days, redecorating and of course dandelions.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've already taken a new dandelion picture.

This will soon be on my Dandefind Facebook page.  Take a look when you get a minute.

I'll be posting some Dandefinds there but i wanted to preview my newest project here.  When DD moved out she left so much "stuff" in her old room.  I have decided that it needs to be turned into a guest room.  First order of business is painting the room from her high school design to a nice warm gray.
From this
To something like this.





















The total color scheme will be gray, white, blue and persimmon.  I can hardly wait to get started.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Later!!



No comments: