Saturday, February 05, 2011

My Bucket List

I crossed something off my bucket list today.  I had my first mimosa.  Tick - that one's gone.

Of course you are now wondering what other things I have crossed off my bucket list.  Here is a partial list:

Get saved and baptized.
Marry the man of my dreams.
Have a baby, two actually.
Take piano lessons. 
Fly in an airplane.
Visit Las Vegas.  (Didn't like it too well)
Make a difference in my community.
Write a song that makes someone cry.
Win a poetry writing contest.
Design our house.

Of course there's more I just can't think of them right now.

What is still on my list?

Hold my grandbaby.
Travel in a camper with Ran when we retire.
Get published.
Retire with enough money to be comfortable.
Visit Tuscany.
Visit Scotland.
Be personal friends with a celebrity.(Could be my daughter one day.)


The wonderful thing about bucket lists is that if you enjoy life the list is never finished.  It just keeps growing and growing.

Later...

No comments: